Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Things I am working on....

There are some things (read: posts) I am working on but not getting to them fast enough.  I am expanding my Maintainer's World Wednesday's --I have been going around the Internet once again and think I have some more really interesting people with great stories.  If you all know a Maintainer who has a blog--please let me know.  I point to my definitions because these are my guiding principles for this blog.  I am sure that I will open myself up to lots of ridicule and I will deal with those privately via email.  I want to make Maintaining mainstream---not how to lose weight---because many can do this in our sleep (eat less, exercise more) but how to maintain and sustain a healthy weight, without a lot of drama--in my opinion.

I am also working on a book list (or a reading list) of diet and weight loss books that include a chapter or a section on Maintenance---with a plan per se--not the proverbial, "just keep doing what I said to do in the previous chapters"--to me this is insulting but believe it or not a lot of them will do this, only it's in a nice roundabout way.

Also there are some weight maintenance research articles that I have been reading and annotating and I want to share and will.  I just have to make the time and figure out how I will post results or what I want to say.

I have been getting a little traffic lately and am grateful to those who stop by and read.

No comments:

Post a Comment