Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

Love it when everyone has been busy, busy, busy blogging this past week.  I love the pockets of themes that go on.  I plan to reconfigure and redo a few things.  There are some Maintainers who only post pictures of what they are eating---this is great, of course but I need to make another section for this.  Also many Maintainers only post their workouts or concentrate solely on their exercise goals--this is also excellent but I need another section for this too.  There are some Maintainers who mix it up and some weeks I choose which is more inspiring.  I feel that in a Maintainer's World it's a little bit of this and that...Enjoy!!

110 Pounds and Counting – Escape to the Wilderness
300 Pounds Down -- Weight Vs Intelligence
Fixing Myself Happy -- Working on the Inside
Garden Girl – Article about different types of weight maintainers...
Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast
Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing
It Sux To Be Fat -- Take the First Step
Lap Band Gal! -- It's Like Licking a Piece of Chalk
Losing 147 -- Why does anything still surprise me?
Lynn's Weigh -- Throwing Out the 300-Pound Pitch
Maintain My Weight -- this is Sandrelle -- January is Not my Friend but I'm Not Giving Up!
Man Meets Scale -- Apologies NEVER necessary
MizFit -- Go Forth & Seek Happiness...For Others
Muthering Heights --The One Thing We Must Never Do To Each Other
Myra's Journey -- What's So Good About Wrong Choices?
My Journey to Fit -- My New Normal
No Celery Please! -- First World Pity Party
Poonapalooza -- 15 minutes of fame
Prior Fat Girl -- Victories
Refuse to Regain -- Practical Weight Guidance for the Menopausally Challenged
Roni’s Weigh -- ...The Power of Stateless Dieting
The Fit Bee -- Exercise is My Medicine
Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- Getting to 10 continuous reps
Undressed Skeleton -- Savings by buying Bulk!...
Weight Off My Shoulders -- WDW Half Marathon...
welcome to my world --  Molto Honorado

I am in the middle of training right now for my 3rd Half Marathon, February 24th-- trying to find the strength to get out there in 16 degrees, yeah the wind chills are dipping into the teens here in the Mid Atlantic.  I have been doing a lot of extra walking to compensate.  I should be fine--my long run this Saturday is 8 miles and should be a little warmer--fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment