Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday


Keeping the Pounds Off –Jane has lost and is maintaining a 215 lb weight loss!!!….read that again, it's not her weight but what she has lost--I feel she is honest and lists what works for her…I like this…"The Atkins Diet did not have a plan to get me through the rest of my life, and so I came off of it by August of the same year. In January, one year after I started, I had already gained back thirty of those pounds.  How do I keep from gaining back the weight? Every diet ended with a maintenance plan. By the end of every book I read that I could now eat anything I wanted in moderation. None of the books told me how to get my brain or my body to understand what moderation meant. "  I concur, like me, searching for that maintenance plan.  She went to a support group for compulsive eaters…not OA!!  She no longer consumes milkfat—dairy and sugar.  See what else is going on in a Maintainer's World.


110 Pounds and Counting – Enjoy the Moment and Breathe
Fit to the Finish – Criticisms, Mixed Messages, and Staying True to Yourself

Garden Girl – Foods I gave up for my Whole30 Jan 2013

Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast

hopefulandfree -- come save me again

Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing

It Sux To Be Fat -- In 2013, I Will

Jack-Sprat.net – Judge Not


Keeping it OFF! -- 13 Goals for 2013!

Lap Band Gal! -- My New Game That I Play


MizFit -- What is Hope?

Myra's Journey -- Inspiration

Poonapalooza -- Runners they do get weary

Prior Fat Girl -- 
Rebelling doesn’t work.


Roni’s Weigh -- Are You Losing Your New Year's Motivation


The Fit Bee -- First Ultra Marathon of 2013! The GAC Fatass

Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- Back to Food and Thoughts...

Undressed Skeleton -- Healthy Week Preparation...

Weight Off My Shoulders -- 2013 Road Races

welcome to my world -- Does Eyerolling Count as Exercise --scroll down




No comments:

Post a Comment