Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

From the headlines of Maintainers...


110 Pounds and Counting –  FAQ--Part Two

Fit to the Finish – A Fashion Goal Achieved

Garden Girl – More tide pools and why photography is part of weight maintenance

Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast

Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing

It Sux To Be Fat -- Why, How and What?

Lap Band Gal! -- 5 Things That I Wish That I Knew Before I had Lap-Band Surgery

Losing 147 -- 300 Pounds Down

Lynn's Weigh -- The Mental Price of Skinny (and how I am finding the middle)

Maintain My Weight  -- Building Your Base

MizFit -- Four Steps to Becoming an Early Bird

Myra's Journey -- Yesterday and Today

No Celery Please -- Good News is Sometimes not for Sharing

Poonapalooza -- Fight the good fight

Prior Fat Girl -- Eating with Carlos? Finally.


Refuse to Regain -- Primal Diet, Primarian Variants and Weight Maintenance 2013

Roni’s Weigh -- Running in Rome!!

The Fit Bee --  My Ever Evolving Nutrition Becoming a Vegan

Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- Ease, Beauty and Grace. A Trick?

Undressed Skeleton -- Let's Talk about Plateaus  -- scroll down

welcome to my world -- Workouts & Work --scroll down

No comments:

Post a Comment