Wednesday, February 13, 2013

A Maintenance World Wednesday

As promised I have separated out the Fitness Maintainers and the Health Cooking Maintainers (warning: food cravings).  These are very unique blogs because it's ~65% (imho) of what they blog. It's their workouts and what they have cooked in a very detailed format, for the most part.  I have some more future thoughts for this page and will share or show when I get the time.  I am Maintaining my weight at 157 lbs and I PRd at a 5K last Sunday because I ran (read: tried to run) at my daughter's pace--she slowed down a little for me doing an 11 minute mile (I was exhausted) but that's over and on to the next.  Also, I am so grateful that it was Fat Tuesday yesterday and I didn't even notice.  I really love living in an area whereas it's not heavily populated with pazcki's and kingcakes.  Happy Wednesday!!!


Healthy Cooking Maintainers -- Caution: possible cravings ahead!!
Can You Stay for Dinner? - Quick Red Beans and Rice with Andouille Sausage
Finding Radiance -- Snow and Mardi Gras Feast
Green Lite Bites -- it's Roni - Pumpkin Yogurt with Pepitas and Honey
Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing
HungryHealthyHappy - Healthy Valentine's Day Treats
Kath Eats Real Food -- Top 10 Favorite Nut Butters
Kaylyn's Kitchen -- Recipe for Baked Eggs with Mushrooms and Parmesan
Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right - ...Nutty Farro Salad with Asparagus and Artichoke Hearts
Nosh My Way - Peanut Butter Protein Bites
Paleo Mom -- Paleo Nut Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookie Valentines
Simple Nourished Living - Chicken Flatbread with Salsa Verde, White Beans and Corn
Undressed Skeleton -- How To Select the Perfect Produce!
Your Lighter Side -- Superior Health made Simple

Fitness Maintainers
Fit This, Girl -- Progressive Overload=Growth
MetamorFit -- Zumba and Kismet
MizFit -- OakTown Six Weeks Later...
Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- First Things First. How it all Started....
Weight Off My Shoulders -- Learning to Run...

344 Pounds -- How to Stop Procrastinating
Ask Florine -- the Ultimate Maintainer -- Fat Tuesdays and Beyond...
Garden Girl – Remember-your body keeps track 24/7
Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast
Happy Weight After -- A Warring Week, Good Meals, Bad Meals...
healthy.beautiful.blessed --- Enjoying Exercise
It Sux To Be Fat -- Top 10 Valentine's Day Activities that DO NOT involve Eating Out
Jack Sh*t, Gettin' Fit -- Red Light. Green Light.
Jack-Sprat.net – Crabby in the Big Apple
Keeping off 200 lbs -- Demotivating
Keeping the Pounds OFF -- Don't Think Yourself into Gaining
Lap Band Gal! -- The Reset Button for Weight Loss?
Losing 147 -- Second Thoughts - The Plan by Lyn-Genet Recitas
Lynn's Weigh -- Don't Forget the Inside
Myra's Journey -- Just An Update
No Celery Please! -- Petty People Make Me Sigh
Poonapalooza -- If I fell, and I did...
Prior Fat Girl -- Healthiest fat person you've ever met!
Roni’s Weigh -- I Think I Found MY Weight Loss Edge
The Fit Bee -- Maintaining A Large Weight Loss Part 1
welcome to my world -- Restored Power





No comments:

Post a Comment