Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Disney Princess Half Marathon

My Swag
So, this is what I did this past weekend, had a really good time with some of my Running Group members.  We took a few pictures and I may put one up.  I really do not like taking pictures--I do not feel pretty when I run--the size thing is getting better and I am OK with how I look but I am usually making a face, my hair is up and I just don't like any pictures of myself when running!! That said, I did weigh in before my trip and my weight is 157 lbs, and that is 1 pound less than I was at my last half in October.  I am OK with this because it's been a long winter (not complaining, just cold).  The picture to the left is of my swag.  Oh, also I didn't dress-up---I am just not the tutu princess type.  I wonder how many other Maintainer's did this Half Marathon?

1 comment: