Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

The Weight Maintenance blogging community is a very small community but a strong community.  Bloggers are giving each other "props" and many others are getting noticed and I truly love this.  I love that I am inspired by many words each week and learn something new each week from someone.  Over the next couple of weeks I will be out of sorts but I will still get the Maintainer's World Wednesdays up as I am setting them up now.  My Dad was diagnosed with Dementia about 5 weeks ago and the family has decided that they need to move from Las Vegas to California.  So I am headed to Vegas next Thursday to help them make this move.  There's more family in CA and my mother will definitely need the help.  Before this, I have been interviewing for new positions all around but nothing seems to be materializing.  I am sort of seeing how this is all in the grand scheme of things with my parents and also my daughter. My daughter has been tapped for a great promotion and will be moving to San Francisco in probably the next 10 days or so.  So yes, this has been a lot. I weighed in last Saturday at 156 lbs and I am continuing to Maintain.
Maintainers

Funks and Ruts and New Beginnings
Strategies: How to stop yourself Thinking Out Loud (Again)
Pre-Op Appointment
Fitbloggin' Was Awesome Giving Props to Success Recipes and Ideas Cupcake Ride!
Do Obese Parents Equal Obese Kids? ...keeping food, sleep and exercising as priorities
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
Happy 40th Birthday Bill
Be Ambitious for the Higher Gifts... ...What Did the Scale Reveal?Big Day Tomorrow! Knuckle draggers unite!
...AOL.com, a curvy fit girl, getting support... Doing Ninety 7 Protein Packed Grab & Go Breakfast Ideas Don't Break the Chain
Fitness Maintainers
Why Ultra Running is Not Selfish in my Eyes What I Learned about Marriage... Fitness Friday-But, but... Weighing in from the Beach
Tri Training Tuesday: week 7 Break a habit, make a habit Maintenance Isn't Sexy Why I am Still Here
Training for a Marathon... Window Washing I MADE IT! My first ever 10 minute 16kg... Pure Barre 2.0
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment