Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

It's the day before the 4th of July and I have no plans.  Yes, I do lead a pretty pathetic boring life these days, but I really love my life right now (well, parts of it).  I like that it's all about me (for the most part).  Yes, I could join my daughter and friends to watch fireworks over in our nation's capital but why?? By no plans, I mean that I haven't been invited to a cook-out.  Growing up, the Memorials, 4ths (my sister died on the 4th in 1983, not so much after this) & Labors were huge feeding frenzy days for a large family.  My dad grilled everything that wasn't nailed down---as a tween I saw my first beef tongue and screamed. So now in my life, I live in a place where I don't know a lot of people---and this is just fine for me.  Growing up there was so much food---too much food and honestly I don't miss it, and it's OK!!!
Maintainers
Excuse: "I Don't Want to Look Dumb" Rules to Live By--Part One Food Safety Tips for Summer Celebrations Tuesday Morning Again

A Post in Fitbloggin Pics!
BOW-Crossbow and Knots ...My Weight Loss Story Happy Canada Day, 2013- eh?

Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
World War T A Sensational Sunday in Portland Day Three of the Summer Bug
Binges. ...feeling like an awesome runner again Does Sleep Deprivation Cause Weight Gain?... A humid long run
This Week: Fitbloggin' 13 Grow A Pair
Fitness Maintainers
Pineland Farms 50 Miler The Dos & Don'ts of #Fitbloggin Children's Village 5K Recap ...HUGE PR! Reeds Lake 10k 
Run Jenny Run Get Fit Together! Wednesday Workout Update "D30" joins The Swing Quest
The Perfect Bubble...Aka Fitbloggin The Smoothie Challenge
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment