Monday, July 1, 2013

A Maintainer's World (a little late)

My life remains hectic, went out of town last Wednesday and now it's Monday and I am just posting.  I truly hope to have some news in a few weeks.  Enjoy!!!
Maintainers
Professional Bike Fit & New Doctor Overwhelming Cravings The Amazing Vanishing Produce That Weight Thing
Last One Before Portland! Hello Again The Benefits of Being Pickey Another favorite podcast-Half Size Me

Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
The Wonderful Thing About Fitness Traveling Light A Wednesday Weigh-In from Portland
Obesity is a Symptom, Not a Disease Who Supports You? Pulling Back the Sheets: ... Identifying the problem
Now it's a disease? Hmmm... Somebody Needs to Pay Attention Just Do It! (Easier) ...what I did in physio today
Is Obesity a Disease?... On the right track Fun at the Fair Do You Fall for Big Food's BS?...
Fitness Maintainers
Welcome 30 Emotions ...I'm calling it! ...the one where I kicked my own ass
Changes in Latitude changes in Altitude Sidewalk Yoga Wednesday Workout Update ...What I'm Wearing & What I'm Eating
Enough Already...let's get on with it! My quest to 1,000 Miles in 2013!!
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment