Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

Hooray for Wednesday and for me being sort of on-time this week.  Sometimes I like to wait and see if certain Maintainers will post in a given week.  You will notice some New Maintainers; from this point on as an Introduction---I will link to their story or About page first and that way if they are unfamiliar you can check them out (I doubt if many are unfamiliar).  Also I may have missed a post from the previous week--I think some may have an Auto-Post set up and I have noticed that Feedly isn't (imho) instantaneous; I do refresh my page often as I am working, this is just what I have noticed.  So you may see an (*) by certain posts.  It's just that I feel that it's important and I missed it.
Maintainers

The 4th
No one is Perfect... Happy Fourth of July! 50 Things I Learned in the Jungle

 About Brooke: Not On A Diet
Being Present Setting Up for Success New Rules of Lifting for Life
Do Not Cheat Yourself What I ate 7/6/13 in weight maintenance
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
About HealthierUJunction
Where the Widewalks End
Life Cycle
Some People The Ultimate Non-Scale Victory That...
About Leanne Nalani Fake Fruit Cobble...the best dessert ever. ...what kept me motivated One Simple Question to Keep Yourself Honest
Keeping the Office Healthy....
A day in my pouch
Late to the Party
Fitness Maintainers
Post 100 Miler Recovery* What to do WHEN... Fitbloggin 2013 Photo Dump Measuring Up-The Reveal!
8 Years Ago This Month ...Weeks 5 and 6 Getting my running groove back I've Declared Introvert Status
July 4th 5K Fun Run Recap! About Run Eat Repeat Track workout fail It May Not be What You Eat...
I "Get" to Eat Healthy
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment