Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Where's Triza???

I am in San Antonio, Texas and I thought I would have the time to do "A Maintainer's World Wednesday" but alas no time.  I will probably have time this weekend to catch up and to see what everyone is up to.  Eating healthy on the road is not as bad as it may seem.  I have been locating grocery stores, tonight I am next to a Target and will get some fruit.  Exercise is done in my hotel room about 20 minutes of light cardio and lots of water.  I am half way to California and should get there on Friday afternoon.  Everyone have a great rest of the week.  I am finally getting excited about the new chapter in my life.  

2 comments:

  1. Safe travels Triza!! Glad you are finding grocery stores. So much better eating than a lot of fast food and less expensive than nicer restaurants. It's been great weather in So. Cal right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karen thank you so much--the Pilot Flying J truck stop had fresh fruit, i was so surprised--grapes and pineapples...the weather is great will email you soon.

      Delete