Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

I was about to publish and realized I hadn't written anything at the top.  I am deep into planning my exit from the east coast and my journey to the west coast.  There are a lot of moving pieces.  My daughter made it to San Francisco,  has started her new position and is very happy.  There are several Maintainers in transition also.  I am doing well, limiting the Good-bye meals and all.  The fall season seems to be a renewal time, so we are all right in step.  Happy Wednesday!!!
Maintainers

What Does 100 Pounds and Counting Mean?
Hope is Still Out There This and That 6 Weeks Post Op
Weight Watchers B2B: Tracking What Losing 125 Pounds Looks Like. The Thinternet: Tool or Tormentor  Adrenal Gland Fatigue & Food Intolerance Results
AIM: Thinernet: Tool or Tormenter What is the Most Important Word... Why I don't eat gluten free snacks and junk food...
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
Low-Tech Health Get Down, Go Up Counting down... Do I have a Choice?
Podcast Alert! Happy Monday! AIM: Thinternet: Tool or Tormenter ...an electric scooter and what is a healthy BMI?

The Day On, Day Off Diet: A Poor Choice?
How September 11th Changed My Life AIM: Thinternet: Tool or Tormenter
Fitness Maintainers
Back2Basics Podcast: My Story in a Nutshell Training Tuesday: In a Holding Pattern Push Away the Screen...
AIM: Thinternet: Tool or Tormenter Just the Tip: Learning from Diets Chicago Plans I "heart" a new tradition
Women's Triathlon in less than 24 Hours
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment