Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday 8/14/2013

OMG I have missed all the blogs; I am so sorry that I was just totally off the radar for 3 weeks.  I thought I would be able to post but I left my hotspot at home (the dreaded changing bags thing) and it was over a week before I could access constant reliable Internet.  With that, I am so happy to be back doing my thing and checking in on all the Maintainers.  I have taken my liberties with AIM this month--because they had such a unique post--I titled them what they were about, individually.  Sorry, if this confuses anyone.  So many inspiring posts, just take a look.  Have a Happy Wednesday!!

Maintainers
Another Year Gone By Looking for Happiness The Why Files Still Working on a Gluten Free Diet
Two Weeks Post Op August Weigh-In (...) Cooking, Booking & Pedometers Maintenance in Retirement
Maintenance and Working From Home Purge to Avoid a Binge... Planning, risk assessment and decision for...
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
Back To The Basics Healthiness is... Walking the Walk Whining and Gratitude Reminderbdsffdfsd

W
hat Happened Down At the Speakeasy?
Maintenance and Obsession Maintenance and How to Talk to Your Daughter Farewell!
Aerobics Change Up ...My LSD and my weight Keep Your Weight off by Meal Flipping... Obesity Action Coalition's Convention
Maintenance and your Budget $$
Fitness Maintainers
Maintaining a Large Weight Loss: Acceptance July 2013 Goals Wrap Up 10 Ways to Move More with Your Kids The Fred Relay...
Find Your Support System 5 tips for creating a fun fitness staycation Maintenance and an Overall Approach to Food Summer Running Update
Race pace run My Yoga, my health Weekly Workout Wind Up... Choices
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment