Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday


No excuses is what I woke up this morning thinking about and told myself, it's too cold out still -- get up and run anyway, I am not posting as much as I want to because of work--do what you can!!!

Healthy Cooking Maintainers -- Caution possible cravings ahead!!
Can You Stay for Dinner? -- Fool-Proof Turkey Meatloaf
Finding Radiance -- April Goals
Green Lite Bites -- Easter Spinich Salad
Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing
HungryHealthyHappy -- How I Lost 100 lbs
Kath Eats Real Food -- More Peas Please!
Kaylyn's Kitchen -- South Beach Diet Phase One Recipes Round-Up for March 2013
Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right --Easy Roasted Garlic and Eggplant Pizza
Nosh My Way -- Maitake Mushroom Roasted in Honey and Butter Recipe
Undressed Skeleton -- Cinnamon Roasted Butternut Squash...



Fitness Maintainers
MetamorFit -- Push Away the Screen-Busch Gardens
MizFit -- Blogging is Dead. Blogging will Never Die
My Journey to Fit -- Ukraine Do It 5K (PLUS) Recap!
Squat Like a Lady -- When it's raining, raining hard...
Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- Advanced "Turn Up the Volume...
Weight Off My Shoulders -- My quest to 1,000 Miles in 2013!!


Maintainers
110 Pounds and Counting – A Taste of Summer
300 Pounds Down -- Trash It!
344 Pounds -- Monday is A Day of Opportunity
Garden Girl – Second Food Sober Easter Easter-2012
Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast
It Sux To Be Fat -- Please Take More Fat Pics
Jack-Sprat.net – Stretching to the Limit
Keeping the Pounds OFF -- Faith in Recovery
Lap Band Gal! -- I am a Triglyceride Bad Ass
Losing 147 -- Love Yourself, but...
Lynn's Weigh -- AIM: A Girl's Gotta Eat!
mama runrunrun -- Inspiring?
Myra's Journey -- Long Day
Poonapalooza -- Oh, it is on!!!!!!!
Refuse to Regain -- Factcheck: Bloomberg's bloated obesity claims
Roni’s Weigh -- I Fell Down
Runs for Cookies -- Run with me
The World According to Eggface -- Friday Five
welcome to my world -- I Can't Save Every Stray Kitten





No comments:

Post a Comment