Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday


I am often in awe when I start reading the "headlines" of Maintainers--enjoy!!

Fitness Maintainers
Fit This, Girl -- Losing ground is not failure!
MetamorFit -- Update your wardrobe without commitment!!
MizFit -- We *Are* all Superwomen
Tracy Reifkind's Training Food and Thought -- What is SFG?

Maintainers
110 Pounds and Counting – Nutrition: Who to Trust?
300 Pounds Down -- You are not perfect
344 Pounds -- The Shallow End
Ask Florine -- Cleaning Out Your Fridge...
Fixing Myself Happy -- Stopping In
Garden Girl – Favorite Podcast-Quit Binge Eating...
Half Size Me -- Tune in for the Latest Podcast
It Sux To Be Fat -- Be a Better Planner
Jack-Sprat.net – Measures of Success
Keeping off 200 lbs -- Exercising hard, less often
Keeping the Pounds OFF -- Sad, but I had to block the Anonymous
Lap Band Gal! -- I met the Godfather
Losing 147 -- The Ultimate Secret Exposed - Food
Lynn's Weigh -- Armed and Less Dangerous
mama runrunrun -- Vegetables, Eggs and Back to 126
My Journey to Fit -- Running, Weight Loss, Weight Gain?
No Celery Please! -- Over It!!!
Paleo Mom -- ...The Trouble with Stevia
Poonapalooza -- Happy runniversary to me
Roni’s Weigh -- 10 Things that made Tuesday Great!
Runs for Cookies -- How I've stayed binge free for six months...
The Fit Bee -- Maintaining a Large Weight Loss Part 3
Weight Off My Shoulders -- Emotions...
welcome to my world -- More Messy Math

Healthy Cooking Maintainers -- Caution possible cravings ahead!!
Can You Stay for Dinner? -- Coconut Curry Chicken
Finding Radiance -- Cheesy Crockpot Chicken Chili
Green Lite Bites -- My Certosa-Inspired Cabbage Salad
Hungry Girl -- Chew the Right Thing
Kath Eats Real Food -- Smokey Maple Lentil Salad
Kaylyn's Kitchen -- ...Stovetop Goulash Recipe...
Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right -- Beefy French Dip Sandwich...
Nosh My Way--- Coffee Cake {Healthified Recipe}
Undressed Skeleton -- Healthy 77 Calorie Protein Shamrock Shake!
Your Lighter Side -- Easy Italian Cabbage Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment