Friday, June 14, 2013

A Maintainer's World

I Love everything that is shared on the blogs, what may start off as a post about something random turns into "lessons learned' which in turns helps at least 1 other person or more.  I know a lot of posts help me tremendously and I find myself referencing them to those who will listen.  You all know what I mean!! Please enjoy some new Fitness Maintainers.
Maintainers
Increasing Fitness Bathroom Issues Bootcamp Progress and Pics and Stats Garden Doings
Where Reasons and Excuses Collide Some photos from the walking challenge
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
Thintriliquest
Space Out 5 Ways Ditching 'Perfect' has Mad Me Happier... Passion Part II Do Princesses Wear Hiking Boots?
How Does the Government See Me? Happy 32nd Anniversary to Me!... Tough lessons learned from the weekend Have to Vs. Want to
...another orthotic adjustment, Rockets and... Good-bye ActiveLink National Get Outdoors Day Bento
Study Habits
Fitness Maintainers 

It Takes a Village to Train An... Triathlon Training! (First Month) Stepping back in to an Old Comfort Zone... And so This is Fifty
"I don't make the rules, I just know them... Weekly Workout Wind Up... BodyMedia Fit Armband vs. Nike Fuelband Measuring Up
Thankful Thursday
Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment