Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

Right now I am going through what I would call the Good, the Bad and the Ugly.(professionally) I hope to write about this soon but for right now I am trying to get through the Bad and the Ugly. I am trying to stay focused on me; talking myself through not wanting to reach for food and just go for an effing run!!! So far the self talk has been winning and I am encouraged by this, personally. Have a Great Week!!
 Maintainers

An Excuse to Eat

2 Year Surgiversary...
Take Four "You Look Great!"
AIM: Road Maintenance Is There Job Discrimination of the Obese? Ending of the Low-Carb Challenge...
Tune in for Heather's weekly Podcast
Let's Talk About Triggers Foodist 200th Weekly Weigh In June 1st Weigh In
AIM: Road Maintenance The best laid plans, etc. Happy runniversary and birthday! Convention Attendance Tips

If it Isn't There

Fitness Maintainers
Self Control Part 1: Awareness Jenny's Top 5 Tips to Help You Lose Weight I Never Felt Stoppable AIM: Road Maintenance
Rewards Losing my yoga practice. It's personal... Why I'm Heading To NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment