Friday, May 10, 2013

The Maintainer's Virtual Bookshelf (Updated)




**The Maintainer's Virtual Bookshelf is comprised of books about Maintaining your weight (very few), that have a section or a chapter on weight maintenance and some lifestyle changing books that emphasize how to keep the weight off.  Some sections are not obvious so please feel free to email me if you want to know what or where. I am now finding words like transitioning, action plan and such.  I have not read all the books (many but not all) none the less, I have seen them on other blogs, researched weight maintenance, weight loss and they have come up.  Whether you need a little inspiration, thinking of trying something new or if you have been meaning to read that (me); I hope you click on them and check them out!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment