Wednesday, May 15, 2013

A Maintainer's World Wednesday

I am always amazed at how similar many blog posts are. Sometimes it's just the time of year.  Summer is getting here, not quite in some areas, but it's on its way.  I've been watching a few Food/Weight/Nutrition impact movies lately with my Amazon Prime.  I want to make a list (don't know what it is with librarians and lists) to share.
Maintainers

My Day with the Dalai Lama
Pictures of me across 3 Mays Quick Hello/Goodbye Next Phase of my Journey
Cravings and Dead Weight The Elusive Willpower and Weight Loss Avoiding Long Lists of Ingredients... Tune in for Heather's podcasts
I'm Having Thigh Troubles More Tips for Eating Healthier at Restaurants OCD (often cooked daily) Baltimore Color Run from the Eyes of the 7-year-old
Sharing Bites A Passionate Love Day # (I don't remember) A Little Story About Mental Illness
A Little Story About Mental Illness Water Weight and a doctor's visit Buckets How did you become unfat?
You Say Yes, I Say No:... Homemade Food Let the Links do the Talking
Fitness Maintainers
Do You Run Real? I'm Not Boring FIVE YEARS-My Diet and Blog Anniversary! More People would Learn from their Mistakes
FIVE YEARS-My Diet and Blog Anniversary! More People would Learn from their Mistakes You are what you Eat Eats! What's Beautiful? A New Under Armour Campaign

Healthy Cooking Maintainers  Caution: possible food cravings below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment