Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Maintainer's World Wednesday



This is the time of week that I will take you on a tour of the Maintainer's World and what is going on in their lives; from time to time I hope to bring in new Maintainers with possible suggestions from everyone.  I would love to keep up with some of the "Biggest Losers!!!"  I am checking out some of their blogs and will keep you posted.


110 Pounds and Counting – Foods I Always Have On Hand

Debby Weighs In – You Choose 

Fit to the Finish – 
The Futility of the Need for Speed in Weight Loss

Fixing Myself Happy -- Opening Old Wounds and Sitting With My Emotions**

Garden Girl – 
Fast Food should not be "normal"- video from Yoni Freedhoff

Happy Weight After -- A Quick Check-In and feeling bummed about NE buddies...**

hopefulandfree – november's light, cool sticker, elephants nearby


Jack-Sprat.net – Judge Not!

Keep it OFF! – I need to be skinnier love myself

Keeping the Pounds Off! – 
Why I am grateful I never became The Biggest Loser

No Celery Please – Goodwill outfit of the VOTING Day!!


Prior Fat Girl -- Planning my workout week


Refuse to Regain – Planning for Maintenance: What to do while you are losing 


Roni’s Weigh -- Hey Weight Loss Companies: STOP SPEWING YOUR B.S.



**New Maintainer on the list found through Keeping the Pounds Off

No comments:

Post a Comment