Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Maintainer’s World Thursday



Debby Weighs In – A Grain of Truth

Fit to the Finish – The Hardest Thing About Weight Loss Is

Garden Girl – Keep an Open Mind about Being Grain Free

hopefulandfree – made a decision

Jack-Sprat.net – Scale Fail Wail

Keep it OFF! – Amazing Vacation (except for the tick, mosquitos and food poisoning!)

Keeping the Pounds Off! – Bare Bones about Halloween

Lynn’s Weigh – Seven Times Slower

No Celery Please – Who the Heck is that Person?! 


Prior Fat Girl -- 13.1 miles complete with my wings upside down 


Refuse to Regain – When Carbs Look Bigger than They Really Are 


Roni’s Weigh -- Wednesday Weigh In: It’s About How You FEEL 


The Anti-Jared -- Unprocessed




Stay Tuned!!! This page is going to get so much better.  I am trying to locate as many maintainers online as I can.  If you know of any that I am missing please let me know.  I am really struggling not to put up rules or exclude individuals.  My emphasis is on Maintaining and my definitions and meanings have been posted.  I know there can be many interpretations, trust me, I have been the spectrum and then some.  Thank you in advance for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment